Singularity Collapse Gaming
Hello,Please Log in Or Register to view this site.
Hello,Please Log in Or Register to view this site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Half Life 2 Serious Role playing server, Created by Marine Crab.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(ACCEPTED) G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man'S Vort APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r4v3ng

(ACCEPTED) G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man'S Vort APP Empty
PostSubject: (ACCEPTED) G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man'S Vort APP   (ACCEPTED) G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man'S Vort APP EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Steam Name: G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:44109541

Reason for wanting a vortigaunt: To become a Vortigaunt and be the Combine's slave, waiting to be freed by a person and enjoy using vortessence when I am free from being combine's slave. As the combine's slave I will sweep the streets as a loyalist, as combine's slave I am to do what combine say to do. I am to be used by the combine untill I am free from being the combine's slave and enjoy life as it was. The combine are my leaders and I am their slaves and do what a loyalist would.

What do I think that the vortigaunt's role in society is?: Being the combines slaves and being ordered around by them. Being a loyalist to the combine while slaved.

How long have I been active in this community?: Around 5 to 6 days

How long have I been within this forum?: Around 6 days

(Vortigaunt= me) Give an example of some vortigaunt RP: A unit walks up to vortigaunt and says "Begin sweeping the floor", the unit picks up a broom and hands it to the vortigaunt. The vortigaunt begins to sweep the floor while the unit watches the vortigaunt sweep. The unit throws a can on the floor, the unit says "Pick up that can.", The vortigaunt bends over reaching for the can, the unit says "Now put it in the trash can.", The vortigaunt places the can inside the trash can, unit says "Continue sweeping.", the vortigaunt picks up the broom continueing to sweep the floor. The vortigaunt looks around for anything to clean continueing to sweep, Another unit comes over saying "Come with me." , the vortigaunt places the broom against the wall following the unit, The unit says "Now wait here untill I get back.", The vortigaunt stays in place waiting for the unit to give him his next command.

Give an example of you roleplaying as a Free'd Vortigaunt: (The vortigaunt= me) The vortigaunt is free'd by the person, the vortigaunt walks into slums feeling free, a fataly wounded woman is seeing at the entrance with holes in her chest. The woman is stuggling to crawl, she looks at the vortigaunt saying weakly "Help....me.", the vortigaunt looks at her wounds. The vortigaunt thinks about using vortessence on the woman to heal her wounds, the vortigaunt puts a claw over the woman, the vortigaunt closes his eyes and starts concentrating, A green orb of arua slowly appears and gets bigger, the vortigaunt puts a beam of arua into the woman, Her wounds begin to dissapear, the woman gets up saying "Thank...you.", the woman walks away more into the slums walking regular. The vortigaunt goes more into the slums enjoying his freedom feeling tired, he goes inside a room seeing a bed, the vortigaunt lays down on the bed closing his one eye going to sleep as the night goes by.

Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED) G0rd0n "G0rdi3" Fr33man'S Vort APP
Page 1 of 1