Singularity Collapse Gaming
Hello,Please Log in Or Register to view this site.
Hello,Please Log in Or Register to view this site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Half Life 2 Serious Role playing server, Created by Marine Crab.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

(ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: (ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App   (ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Steam Name: Amaterasu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43526904

Reason for wanting a vortigaunt: I want to be a vort because i believe I would give more RP situations to the sever. I would be a Combine slave and be sad and people would be like " That vort looks sad". I would not abuse. And i like serious RP so this would be great for me.

What do I think that the vortigaunt's role in society is?: Being the combines slaves and being loyaltists to them for the time they are enslaved.

How long have I been active in this community?: Around 2 to 3 days

How long have I been within this forum?: Around 1 day

(Vortigaunt= me) Give an example of some vortigaunt RP: Vort in the town central and a CP says " Get the blood of the floor" the vort then scrubs the floor with a rag and then someone gets killed behind the vort and the CP makes the vort carry the body around and dispose of it. The vort is looking depressed the whole time. Then gets back to scrubing.

Give an example of you roleplaying as a Free'd Vortigaunt: (The vortigaunt= me) The vort looks at his kind hero and says " I owe you alot kind human". The Human and the vort then make there way to the humans house, And the human shows people his vort and people look in shock. The Cp burst down the door saying " do you know where a vort is?" and the people say no. The vort is hiding in the bathroom, He come's out and says " thank you all kind human". He then enjoys his freedom and helps the people however he can.
Back to top Go down
Admin_Crab
Admin
Admin_Crab

(ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App Empty
PostSubject: Re: (ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App   (ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 am

Accepted.

Make A New Citizen and talk to me via steam.
Back to top Go down

(ACCEPTED) Amaterasu's Vort App
Page 1 of 1